Friends say that technology hates me. In a span of mere 30 days I lost not only my laptop due to a coffee spill but, also my smartphone while running under a cloud burst.
It is difficult to get over habits or change your lifestyle so that one can keep a gadget. Technology therefore should adapt to you and not the other way around. Luckily, Moto G3 came my way a few weeks ago and life’s been merrier since. I am listing here 5 reasons why I consider it to be the best pocket friendly adventure travel companion available in the market.
- It is waterproof, so no stopping you from getting out in the rain or snow.
- The Gorilla glass makes it a must have for dog (or cat) parents.
- 13MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera make all the DSLRs obsolete. I prefer travelling with the phone alone.
- Long battery life gives me more confidence on those extended camp stays.
- Fits in my palm, so I can click a selfie even while abseiling down a 150ft pitch.